Sunday, September 15, 2013

Test Time!

OK, it's time for our next test, so what changes do you need to make to be ready for test #2?  What do you do to prepare for a math test?  Can you think of anything that I might do to make the questions more interesting?  


Here is a cool graphing applet to show transformations of sine and cosine graphs.  (You will have to allow Java for this applet to run, and click on the links on the left side of the screen.)

I have a growth mindset about making videos to help you, so here's attempt #2.  (I also got a bit of advice from my friend Mr. Gonzales who suggested a "Crash Course" type video.)


And here's a lower production video for a quick review of even and odd functions.  (It worked at home, but now it says "converting," so I hope you'll be able to view this video!!  Sigh.)

Are these review videos helpful at all?  Please let me know!  
What improvements or other suggestions do you have?  
I'm still learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment